Thanks much for stopping by!
Primarily a travel and landscape photographer, I also use my images as source material to create digital art. My work has generated over 20,000 commercial license and print sales including 30+ Book, CD and Media Covers (most recently a re-release of Pulitzer Prize-winner Herman Wouk's classic 'Don't Stop the Carnival').
A few quick notes about this shopping cart:
1) This shopping cart is powered by Fine Art America (aka Pixels.com), allowing you to choose and add high quality options like paper, matting, framing and formats such as canvas, metal prints, acrylic, etc.
2) The FAA watermark does NOT appear in any prints or other products.
3) Don't need a print? ...but the actual digital file of any of my imagery? Images are available as digital files from me directly under rights managed licenses. Please contact me directly (sobrien at travelpixpro dot com) for an affordable quote based on your use of the file. This option is perfect for everything from personal digital scrap-booking to major publishing needs.
4) Many original photos also have multiple digital treatments including black and white versions, color splash, square formats, different digital derivatives, etc. which can be found in my treatment-specific galleries.
5) Galleries are organized by destination as well as digital treatment. For example, a Grand Canyon image will be part of a larger Grand Canyon gallery and, if it also has a digital treatment applied such as "vintage" or "color splash," it will also be part of that treatment gallery.
6) All images on this profile, both photographs and digital art, are fully created and copyrighted (all rights reserved) by Shawn O'Brien.
Please feel free to contact me directly for any comments, questions or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.